For Exhibitors Only
Exhibitor Information ...
For additional details, including contacts and information regarding regulations, click here
1. LOCATION AND DATE
Shea Center for Performing Arts
William Paterson University
300 Pompton Rd.
Wayne, NJ 07470
2. EXHIBIT HOURS
Saturday, October 21, 2018 –
Setup from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Exhibits will be open from 9:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. HOTEL INFORMATION
Holiday Inn Totowa
1 Rt 46 West, Totowa, NJ
Ramada Inn Wayne Fairfield
334 Rt 46 East, Wayne, NJ
4. PARKING - Parking for Shea Center can be found in Lots 3 and 4. Volunteers will be available in front of the Cali School of Music to help you unload your vehicles and transport your product to the exhibit hall.
5. SPECIAL NEEDS - please advise us of any special needs such as electrical outlets, extension cords, wall space, etc.
6. MEALS -
7. SECURITY – (Exhibit Hall) will be monitored from opening to closing by volunteers. However, please be advised that we are not responsible for the security of your merchandise and it is recommended that you tend to your wares at all times. We accept no liability for lost or damaged merchandise.
8. DISPLAYS – Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own table skirts for the exhibit tables. Attachment to the walls are not allowed. You must provide your own wall racks if you wish to hang anything.
9. ADVERTISEMENT - Program book advertisements must be received by September 28, 2018. Download and print advertisement request form.
10. EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION -