For Exhibitors Only
Exhibitor Information ...
For additional details, including contacts and information regarding regulations, click here
1. LOCATION AND DATE
Shea Center for Performing Arts
William Paterson University
300 Pompton Rd.
Wayne, NJ 07470
2. EXHIBIT HOURS
Sunday, October 21, 2018 –
Setup from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Exhibits will be open from 9:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. HOTEL INFORMATION
Holiday Inn Totowa
1 Rt 46 West, Totowa, NJ
Ramada Inn Wayne Fairfield
334 Rt 46 East, Wayne, NJ
4. PARKING - Go to Gate #2 for parking- there will be signs for parking and for the Flute Fair Building Volunteers will be available to help you unload your vehicles and transport your product to the exhibit hall.
5. SPECIAL NEEDS - please advise us of any special needs such as electrical outlets, extension cords, wall space, etc.
6. MEALS - There is nothing very close by on campus for eating, but just outside of campus near the corner of Pompton Road and Hamburg Turnpike…on Hamburg Turnpike, there is a Starbucks, a Quick Check, a Manhattan Bagel and a pizza place. Further down Hamburg Turnpike westward (or right when you come off Pompton Ave) there are a lot more restaurants. There is 1 hour given for lunch but some people are warming up during that time in the concert hall. You can also bring a bag lunch.
WATER - We will have bottled water for you at the Flute Fair.
7. SECURITY – (Exhibit Hall) will be monitored from opening to closing by volunteers. However, please be advised that we are not responsible for the security of your merchandise and it is recommended that you tend to your wares at all times. We accept no liability for lost or damaged merchandise.
8. DISPLAYS – Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own table skirts for the exhibit tables. Attachment to the walls are not allowed. You must provide your own wall racks if you wish to hang anything.
9. ADVERTISEMENT - Program book advertisements must be received by September 28, 2018. Download and print advertisement request form.
10. EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION -